Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Problems with loading application program in ABB line coupler

Problems with loading application program in ABB line coupler

Hi,

Sorry for the message being in English, but my German is not sufficient to write this message .

I have a problem with loading the application program in an ABB LK/S4.1 Linien-/Bereichskoppler with order number 2CDG 110 027 R0011. The software I'm using is ETS version 3.0d Patch A. The installation is composed exclusively of ABB components, topology consists of 1 main line and 2 sublines. With the same software I can load the application program in all the other components except the 2 line couplers. I can only give them a physical adress, but when I want to download the application program, I get the following error: "ETS is trying to read a protected or non-existing memory block". I've checked the bus cable for loops, but it was ok. I've tried almost everything and don't know what to do. If anyone else had the same problem, please let me know. Thank you.

Probleme mit dem ladenden Anwendungsprogramm in der ABB Linienkopplung

Hallo,
    Entschuldigung für die Nachricht, die auf Englisch, aber meinem Deutsch ist, ist nicht genügend, diese Nachricht zu schreiben.
    Ich habe ein Problem mit dem Laden des Anwendungsprogramms in einem ABB LK/S4.1 Linien-/Bereichskoppler mit der Bestellnummer 2CDG 110027 R0011. Die Software, die ich verwende, ist ETS Fleck der Version 3.0. A. Die Installierung wird exklusiv ABB Bestandteile zusammengesetzt, topology besteht aus 1 Hauptanschluss und 2 Sublinien. Mit derselben Software kann ich das Anwendungsprogramm in allen anderen Bestandteilen außer den 2 Linienkopplungen laden. Ich kann ihnen nur einen physischen adress geben, aber wenn ich das Anwendungsprogramm herunterladen will, bekomme ich den folgenden Fehler: 'ETS versucht, einen geschützten oder nichtvorhandenen Speicherblock' zu lesen.Ich habe das Buskabel für Schleifen überprüft, aber es war ok. Ich habe fast alles versucht und weiß nicht was zu tun. Wenn irgendjemand anderer dasselbe Problem hatte, lassen Sie mich bitte wissen. Danke.

Dieter Koch ist offline KNX-Professionals Firmenmitglied
    Zitat Zitat von EIBelgien Beitrag anzeigen
    bekomme ich den folgenden Fehler: 'ETS versucht, einen geschützten oder nichtvorhandenen Speicherblock' zu lesen
    We understood your problem in english too. Normally there is problems with the application program, if the RS232 has a wrong adress.

For your problem i suggest, that you should contact the ABB-Hotline +49 6221 701-434

Dieter
    Erfahrung ist die Summe aller Missgeschicke

Check

Are you sure that the device in your ETS project is the same one as the hardware you have installed, and that you have selected the appropriate, correct application program?

Have you used any password in your installation?

if ABB hotline cannot help you, you may contact https://support.konnex.org.
    Mr. Steven De Bruyne
    System Department - KNX Association

Try something else

Thanks for the feedback, guys.
    I think I have overlooked the possibility that the application program for the line coupler may have been changed since I downloaded the first version. Now I imported the last version of the application program, and I'll try downloading it into the line couplers tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Problems with Line Coupler

Some years ago, we had for only a few days a "troublesome" application for the line coupler on our website. To this application a DLL had be attached which normally should not be attached to. Most probably you have used this application.

In order to solve the problem please proceed as follows. Delete in your project all LK/S4.1 and export the project.

Create a new database in ETS3 and import this project into this database. Import into this database also the actual application for the LK/S4.1 from our website. Insert into the project the LK/S4.1.

Then your problems should be solved.

Best regards from Heidelberg
    Hans Rohrbacher

Some of the things I've tried

Well, I've downloaded the latest version of the application program and imported it into my project, tried to download it again, without any succes. I've also ruled out any possible connection errors simply by diminishing the scale of the installation to one and the same circuit board. What I mean is I branched off the subline in the same board, no positive result.

I've tried the same thing with a Siemens power supply & a line coupler, I could download the adress & application right away.

However I would like the installation to work with the ABB line couplers, so I'll try what Hans has suggested.

I'll keep you posted.

Problem solved!!!

I've followed the procedure that Hans has written in his post and it worked.
    I could download the application program for the Line couplers instantly.
    I would like to thank Hans & everybody else for their input.

Best regards from Belgium.

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer