Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Isdn

Pint ist offline Registrierter Benutzer

Isdn

Hello everybody,
    i'm trying to connect the homeserver2 to the ISDN line, but we don't know whitch parameters we have to insert, and where we have to get this parameters, can anybody please help us.

Thx Pint

PS sorry for my english

EIBJ ist offline Registrierter Benutzer
    Hi Pint
    can you please let us know WHAT are you going todo with the ISDN Connection to the HS (like connecting HS to Internet with and without callback, Receiving ISDN calls and use em to control EIB etc.) Depending on this, the parameters are diffrent.
    In general you have to add your ISDN Settings in the ISDN Tab under the Projects settings. For controlling EIB via phone there is a TAB called "Telefon Bedienung" where you can enter the receiving MSN and the actions.
    You see alot of possibilities, so please provide some more details, for sure somebody can then help

greetings
    EIBJ

Pint ist offline Registrierter Benutzer
    that is the problem for oure final we have to check the posibilities of the gira homeserver, we are now trying to send mail,sms,ftp and next week we have oure IP cam and if we have enough time we will check more posibilities. i hope you can help me further with this.

thanx for youre fast reply

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer