Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: Software for House

Software for House

Hello

does anyone know of control software in english for visualisation in a house. The EIB system has not control unit or IC controller at present.

Thanks

More Informations please..

Hello Guy..

would you please give us more informations `bout what you would like to realize?

Greatings
    PeterPan
    Smart Building Design GmbH
    Konzeption, Planung, Bauherrenberatung, Baubegleitung, Consulting, Support, Ausbildung, technische Redaktion

www.eib-home.de - www.knxshop4u.ch - www.smart-building-design.ch

Hi

At present we do not have any ability to control the scenes in the house ourselves. The EIB controls the lights, room temperature and shutters and most of the parts are from Merten.

We would like to be able to alter scenes etc as at present we need to get some one from Austria.

We would like to install a Theben wetter station and a pc. Also access from outside the house via domoport.

Hope this helps

OK, I´m not really independent but your aims look to be perfect to get solved with the GIRA Homeserver.
    Even a prior version of the projecting software is available in english, but I´m not sure whether the actual one is available in english or not.
    Check the links to demo-homeservers inside the thread "viele HS, aber keiner sieht sie".click here
    You will find different solutions for scenes, heating, observation, information and of course remoteaccess to your house through web and mobile-wap.
    Gruss aus Radevormwald
    Michel
    Hier bin ich jetzt zu finden: knx-user-forum.de

User03 ist offline Registrierter Benutzer

Daumen hoch Multilanguage Visualisation

i think the visiomatic home system would be perfect for your requirements. for further information send me an pm or take a look at the visiomatic.net homepage.
    Geändert von User03 (05.04.05 um 14:12 Uhr)
    EIB ist, wenn man trotzdem lacht! ;-)

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer