PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Negative Flanken in Funktionsmodul

eulaersi
03.02.08, 21:50
I have a mini-function module and I'm struggling to program it.

In the morning, I always shut off the house alarm before going downstairs. So I was hoping to program something as: "when house alarm is shut off during 6-8 AM, turn on the coffee machine".

In the mini-function module, I've used the EDGE-block which give me an internal signal of 1 when the house alarm is shut off. However the pulse only last 1 task cycles and is immediately followed by a signal of 0.

So if I would use this signal in ETS, the coffee machine is only turned on for 1 second.

How can I use this internal signal so that it always send a value of 1 (not followed by 0) when the internal value is triggered during 6 and 8 AM?

Don't hesitate to react in German. It's easier to read than to write :-)

Best regards

Ivan

Dirk Beyer
04.02.08, 05:31
Der Flankenbaustein liefert ein Impuls, also 1 .... 0, wie Du es schon richtig erkannt hast. Erzeuge damit am Ausgang das "Kontrollsignal" der gewünschten externen Gruppenadresse.
Die "echte" Gruppenadresse bitte über ein Transfergatter auf eine Konstante "1"

Zum Nachvollziehen am Besten in der Anleitung das Thema mit den Kontrollsignalen intensiv durchlesen. Es ist schwierig dies zu erklären....

Gruß

Dirk

EIB-TECH
04.02.08, 07:30
Der Flankenbaustein liefert ein Impuls, also 1 .... 0, wie Du es schon richtig erkannt hast. Erzeuge damit am Ausgang das "Kontrollsignal" der gewünschten externen Gruppenadresse.
Die "echte" Gruppenadresse bitte über ein Transfergatter auf eine Konstante "1"

Zum Nachvollziehen am Besten in der Anleitung das Thema mit den Kontrollsignalen intensiv durchlesen. Es ist schwierig dies zu erklären....

Gruß

Dirk

Egal wann wo eine Frage zum FM kommt bist du der erste, daran merkt mann dass du mit dem Gerät schon viel gemacht hast :Prost::Prost:

eulaersi
04.02.08, 20:55
Thank you for the help. I've figured it out.

I have the impression that if you delete a segment (before disconnecting the output signals), you can no longer use that output signal. Even recreating a new output signal with the same telegram is not working.

Is this a correct impression? And if so, how can I solve this?

Ivan

Dirk Beyer
05.02.08, 05:29
Ja, das stimmt!

Vor dem Löschen eines Symbols sollen alle Signale aus dem Segment entfernt werden. Dies gilt insbesondere für die Ausgangssignale, weil diese nur einmalig im Projekt verwendet werden dürfen.

Das ist eine Eigenart des FM

Wenn es aus Versehen passiert ist, kann man mit dem Editor "zu Fuß" noch etwas retten. Da ich aber schon seit einigen Jahren kein FM mehr in Neuanlagen einsetze kann ich Dir auch nicht erklären wie das ging..... ausprobieren!

.... oder einfach aufpassen

Gruß

Dirk

eulaersi
07.02.08, 22:13
Can I use the same group address as an output value and as an input value in the mini-function module?

Within the mini-function module I would like to send the value 1 to the address 3/2/4 (= turn speakers on in kitchen (speakers are connected to relays that are switched by a "panel control")).

Within another segment I have an OR function listening to the values on address 3/2/4, 3/2/5, 3/2/6 and 3/2/7 (speakers in kitchen, living, bathroom and bedroom). When one of these addresses is 1, then the amplifier is switched on. If all addresses are 0 then the amplifier is switched off.

However the mini-function module is not accepting the same group addresses as an output and an input value. Can you think of another solution?

Best regards,

Ivan

Dirk Beyer
08.02.08, 05:37
Nutze doch am Ausgang eine zweite Adresse, die Du im Aktor als "lesende" Adresse" einträgst.

Alternativ: Nutze für den Status doch Rückmeldeadressen der Aktoren für die einzelnen Lautsprecher.

Gruß

Dirk