PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Homeserver and opening internet site in new window

grudziu
29.01.08, 10:23
Hi,
I've problem with HomeServer.
I am looking for solution for opening web pages in new window after clicking on visu element like text or icon. It is useful when somebody want for example have an direct access to security system, which also uses internet browser. Is it possible??

Meudenbach
29.01.08, 11:05
Yes it is....

On Windows based sytems you need the tools from Alfred Scherff. Have a look on his web page..

http://hsinfoman.de/

... or better contact him. The tool I mean calls HS-Browser.

On MAC based systems it's no problem !!

regards

grudziu
29.01.08, 11:11
Than you for answer,
so using only HS-experte it is impossible... (?)

Meudenbach
29.01.08, 11:37
Yes it is....
Wich kind of security system you mean... You have a chance if you want to see video images but it's not realy good..

For additional web pages you need tools or use a MAC as client with our software...

grudziu
29.01.08, 12:59
I want be sure...

Yes it is....

Did you mean 'Yes, it is impossible to open new window using hs-experte' ? :)

Which kind of security system you mean... You have a chance if you want to see video images but it's not realy good..

I didn't mean any model of security system at all. I saw few alarm system which were managed by Internet Browser. Now I need to open websites like gmail.com etc.

For additional web pages you need tools or use a MAC as client with our software...

Hmmm the basic problem is that software and manuals/turtorials are in Germany...

Meudenbach
29.01.08, 13:21
Did you mean 'Yes, it is impossible to open new window using hs-experte' ? :)

You can't open WEB Pages or different Windows. You can only open HS sites.

I didn't mean any model of security system at all. I saw few alarm system which were managed by Internet Browser. Now I need to open websites like gmail.com etc.

You can parse the information of your Browser site. The way to do this are WEB request. This information can be displayed in HS sites...

Hmmm the basic problem is that software and manuals/turtorials are in Germany...

In this case I can't help you :o. Have a contact to Alfred. I'am shure he give you support in english...

grudziu
29.01.08, 14:58
thank you!:Prost: