PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : no response

cranb
14.05.07, 20:49
yes, this problem was discussed already, but the information from threads didn't help yet.

i'm constantly getting "no response received" from my bus. even when i disconnect everything but one device (REG shutter switch; the power supply with built-in choke and the interface are for sure present as well).

it is possible to load the individual address, but even the attempt to make it blinking leads to "no response...". the reset on power supply doesn't help.

any ideas where the problem and its origin could be? the installation did work few weeks ago, and yesterday, and even today. but it's operated by students and now nobody remembers when exactly this message appears for the first time...

Klaus Gütter
14.05.07, 21:27
Which device exactly? ETS version? Bus interface?

One possible cause: the individual address of the interface is the same as that of another device in the installation.

Klaus Gütter

cranb
14.05.07, 21:35
ETS3.0b, USB interface (though it's also working with the IP Router).

other devices (tried them all together and separately) are siemens' gamma products: a push button 4-fold, room temperature controller, shutter switch.
they all have their own individual addresses, and they're shown in diagnosis when put into programming mode. but they don't accept the order to blink and the application upload fails.

cranb
14.05.07, 21:42
i have a thought, that it happened when one of the students unplugged the power supply when application uploading was in process. do you think it could have damaged the network so much?

Michel
15.05.07, 01:53
though it's also working with the IP RouterAre the faulty devices within the same segment as the USB? Maybe you have a challenge with a wrong parametrized IP-Router (Keywords: IP-Router, linecoupler)

What about an update to ETS 3.0D ?