PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Drucktaste Sensor 2plus

dragan.lazic
10.02.07, 12:42
Ich schreibe diese Anzeige auf englisch und übersetze durch Google Translate.
Ich hoffe, daß die deutsche Version der Anzeige korrekt ist.

Ich habe zwei oder mehr, Drucktaste Sensor 2plus in der gleichen luxuriösen Wohnung des Hotels. Einer von ihnen steuert die Raumtemperatur. Die anderen müssen annehmen die änderungen des Setpoint und des Betrieb Modus.
Ich verwendete das HomeServer in diesem Projekt auch, für Sichtbarmachung und Steuerung.

Ich habe ein Problem mit Setpointsjustage (Gegenstand 26) mit so vielen Vorrichtungen in einem Raum. Ich denke, daß die bessere Weise ist, dich zu bitten, die Lösung vorzuschlagen, als, meine Annäherung und Probleme zu erklären.
Kann jemand mir über das Verfahren des Änderns des Setpoint und den Betrieb Modus von allen Sensoren 2plus und vom Hotelaufnahmeschreibtisch durch HomeServer helfen?

Deutsche Antworten sind annehmbar. Ich übersetze ihn durch Google wieder.

Bester Respekt,
Dragan

q098501
10.02.07, 13:03
Hello Dragan,

not sure, but maybe you can find some information inside this thread (http://www.knx-professionals.de/forum/showthread.php?t=7224) ...

Peter

dragan.lazic
10.02.07, 13:45
Hello Peter,
thank you for a thread.
I red all messages, and have a question:

Can I conclude that a part, from Adobe's pdf page 82:

The basic setpoint selected on the push sensor or received through the object will remain stored in the
currently set operating mode only in temporary form. In case of bus voltage failure or after you have changed
the operating mode (e. g. from comfort to standby), the basic setpoint given by local operation or received
through the object will be discarded and replaced by the value originally parameterized in the ETS.

is wrong.

I have that problem: when I change the Operating mode the Basic setpoint (object 26), which I read on the bus, remains the previous value.

Is the unique solution to use HomeServer for the logic and calculation of the Object 26 value, when somebody change value of the Object 50, or change the Operating mode, or I did not understend something well?

Regards,
Dragan

q098501
10.02.07, 15:15
Hello Dragan,

from my point of view, the shown chapter should be ok.

Related to your question/problem

when I change the Operating mode the Basic setpoint (object 26), which I read on the bus, remains the previous value

I would say, this is a normal behaviour. Just think about the following:

1. there is only 1 basic setpoint for comfort which is parameterized using the ETS

2. you can specify a temperature offset for standby/night

3. you can also modify the resulting temperature inside a defined range ( e.g -3 .. +3 degree ) by local operation

Nevertheless, object 26 will always show the same value. The resulting temperature is shown on object 50.
For my understanding, object 50 is something you should no write to. If you need to change the basic setpoint temperature,
you have to use object 26.

Also, it seems not such easy to maintain the resulting desired temperature from more than one device....:eek:

Peter

dragan.lazic
10.02.07, 17:36
Hello Peter,
From my point of view, you are wrong!
Related to your conclusion:

Nevertheless, object 26 will always show the same value

If you operate locally I am agree.
But, when you want to change the Setpoint value object 50 externally by the bus, it is possible by object 26 only. That means on the bus you should change the object 26 value, but temporary, if you put that in the ETS Setpoint branch:

Accept modification of the basic temperature setpoint permanently => NO

In the case of the Gira SmartSensor everything is logical. We have three objects:

Basic setpoint [Temperature default, EIS5]
Setpoint temperature [Temperature value, EIS5]
Basic setpoint shifting [Basic setpoint shifting, EIS5]It is easy to maintain the resulting desired temperature from more than one SmartSensor and HomeServer and ....
It is necessary to change the third object by the bus. Changing of the Operation mode will reset Basic setpoint shifting to zero, that means Basic setpoint is not shifted e.g. it is equal to ETS default value.

In the case of the Push button sensor 2plus this procedure has to be done over the object 26. In that case we have to externally change the value of the object 26 (that is similar to externally shifting in the case of Gira SmartSensor).
And, I can conclude: when Operation mode is changed the value of the object 26 should be return back to the default ETS value (corresponding case: SmartSensor Basic setpoint shifting return back to zero)

From my point of view that is the main shortage of the 2plus application program in the case of the maintenance of the desired temperature from more than one device or
my knowledge about 2plus is not sufficiently for this application or ...

Maybe this discussion will open my eyes.

I am still waiting for your help.
In the meantime I will try to solve the problem with HomeServer logic by an equation like:

Basic_setpoint = Setpoint + (2*Heating/Cooling - 1)*(2*Operation_mode - 1)

Have in mind:
Heatin/Cooling = 0 for cooling
Heatin/Cooling = 1 for heating
Operation_mode = 1 for Comfort
Operation_mode = 2 for Standby
Operation_mode = 3 for Night
The equation is valid for Dead band position = Symmetrical and
Lower/Raise the setpoint temperatrue during standby operation = +-2
Lower/Raise the setpoint temperatrue during night operation = +-4

Thanks,
Dragan

dragan.lazic
11.02.07, 10:15
Hallo Peter,

Ich denke, daß ich gerade das Problem gelöst habe. Wie ich sagte, versuchte ich mit Gleichung:

Basic_setpoint = Setpoint + (2*Heating/Cooling - 1) * (2*Operation_mode - 1)

wo: Heatin/Abkühlen = 0 für das Abkühlen Heatin/Abkühlen = 1 für Heizung
Operation_mode = 1 für Komfort
Operation_mode = 2 für Stütze
Operation_mode = 3 für Nacht

Die Gleichung ist für Totzone Position = symmetrisch gültig und Niedriger/Erhöhung das Setpoint temperatrue während des Bereitschaftsbetriebes = +-2 Niedriger/Erhöhung das Setpoint temperatrue während des Nachteinsatzes = +-4

Ich hatte irgendein Problem mit HomeServer Logik, aber Matthias Schmidt half mir. Danke wieder.

Mit Logik die angebrachte Abbildung, alles sehen für kennen Arbeiten gut. Ich schaue gerade nach Setpointänderungen auf dem Bus. Es ist nicht wichtig, das Vorrichtung der neue Setpointwert produziert wurde. Unterseite auf diesem neuen Wert HomeServer errechnen den neuen Wert von Basic_setpoint und bringen diesen Wert auf alle Vorrichtungen im Raum, die Temperaturregler teilnehmen.

Danke wieder Peter und Matthias.

Ich muß feststellen, daß diese Lösung für mich OKAY ist, aber ich denke, daß das Zurückstellen des Basic_setpoint im Anwendungsprogramm für TS2+ geändert werden müssen, um wie SmartSensor Anwendungsprogramm zu sein, während wir uns besprachen.

Gruß Dragan