PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : GIRA Tastsensor 2 plus 2fach mit RTR 1052 00

Milance
02.02.07, 16:35
Hello,

Sorry for writing in English, because I don't know how to explain my problem in German well, but answers can be in German.

Namely, I have a problem with GIRA Tastsensor 2 plus 2fach mit RTR 1052 00.
I have 2 devices in the same room. One of them will control temperature value in the room, let's call it master device. The second one can just change the Set Point value, let's call it slave device.
In the plug-in code for ETS3 in the setpoints parameter branch 2 objects exist:

• Setpoint temperature [Temperature value EIS5]
• Basic set value [Temperature default value EIS5]

When I change the Setpoint temperature object from the bus, the device can not accept it permanently. It remains that value temporary for 5-10 s, and after that return back to the previous value adjusted locally by device.
When I change the Basic set value object from the bus, everything is OK, and when I put, for example 24.3, I will obtain for example 25.3 as the Setpoint.
Let's assume that these changes I made on the master device. In that case new Setpoint can not be visible on the slave device - I put both Setpoints in the same group address.

The unique solution (for me now) is to put both Basic set value objects to the same group address. In that case I will obtain on both devices the same Setpoints value 24.3.

But, the problem I have is:
When somebody presses a key for Operation mode, for example somebody presses the Comfort mode on the slave device. That action will produce changing of the Operation mode on both devices (I put them in the some group address) and Setpoint will change to for example to 22.0.
But, Basic set value will not be reset and it will be 24.3.
That means, the next time when I would like to change the Setpoint on the master device (on the display it is now 22 - Comfort mode), and press the locally key to increase Setpoint I will obtain 22.1, but on the slave device I will obtain 25.4 (the previous value of the Setpoint temperature object is 24.3 and the new one is 24.4) instead of 22.1.

Let's conclude: HOW TO CHANGE THE SETPOINT of the temperature in the room when you have two (or more) Tastsensor 2 plus 2fach mit RTR 1052 00?

In the SmartSensor everything is simple and easy. 3 objects can be found in the Setpoints branch
• Basic setpoint [Temperature default, EIS5]
• Setpoint temperature [Temperature value, EIS5]
• Basic setpoint shifting [Basic setpoint shifting, EIS5]
Everything is easy with 3-rd object Basic setpoint shifting, and changing of Operation mode reset the shifting value to zero.

I expected that Tastsensor 2 plus 2fach mit RTR 1052 00 has the same possibility, but I did not find it. The solution must be different.

Thanks,

Milance