PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Heizung

Knaack
19.11.06, 13:13
Dear members,

After studying your impressive contributions to this forum for many weeks I too have decided to implement EIB in my home.

For practical reasons (winter is coming) I would like to concentrate first on the individual room temperature regulation of central heating.

Presently the system exists of a Remeha Quinta 45 modulating gas burner and 16 Jaga radiators. All radiators are fed from a central divider similar to floor heating. Consequently it will be easy to install EIB.

I certainly would like to be able to regulate the burner in direct correspondance to the actual heat demand.

From Gaston I understood repeatedly that one should never interfere with the internal regulation system of the burner. I do not intend to do so. However, the Remeha burner can factory made also be regulated by external 0 - 10 v input.

Unfortunately I did not find any referral to this possibility in the "suchen".

I would appreciate very much to hear from you if the following idea will work:

The thermal actors (or EIB-motors)will send the highest value of all valve openings combined to an analog actor. The analog actor will translate these values into 0 - 10 v values to the burner. The internal software of the burner enables all posible combinations with the 0 - 10v values. For instance: 0v = off, 10% = 10C, 40% = 40C...and so on, but again, other combinations are possible too.

To summarize:

1. Did I presume correctly that the highest value of all thermal actors combined can be translated into a 0 - 10v value through an analog actor (Ausgang)?
2. What is the best and above all safest approach to regulate a modulating gas burner with an external 0 - 10 v input.

I am looking forward to hear from you. I have no difficulty reading German.

Best regards from Utrecht.

Gaston
19.11.06, 15:49
Hi,

You are right that the highest valve position is the determining factor for the burner water output temperature.

One question is now, what is possible to be modulated by the 0-10V input ? Only the absolute temperature from (5°c to max temp (75°c for ex)) ? Or can is be modulated up to the current temperature selection, selected from the current outside temperature ? This would imply that for warmer days 10V may be equal to 50°C while during colder days 10V is then 65°C for example.

Gaston

Knaack
20.11.06, 14:03
Dear Gaston,

Thank you very much for your answer.

An potential free external 0-10v input signal can regulate the burner in two ways:

1. Regulating the feeding temperature (Vorlauf). 0,0 - 0,5V = burner is off. 0,5 - 10V = burner is on. For 0V I can choose any value between minus 50 and plus 50C. For 10V I can choose any value between plus 50 and plus 299C. The burner will however always switch off at the preset maximum protection temperature. Factory default 90C. For example: 0v = 0C, 4v = 40C...10V = 100C, the burner will switch off at 90C.

2. Regulating the power (flame)between 18% and 100%. 0V = burner is off. 0,5 - 1,8V = 18%, 1,8 - 10V = modulating between 18% and 100% power. The burner will again switch off at preset protection temperature, presently 90C.

Changing values with the internal software of the burner is easy.

I hope this is what you wanted to know. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Greetings,

Knaack