PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : How to get support from Gira ?

Warichet
30.10.06, 11:26
Hi,

What is the official way to get support from Gira ?
I first tried a named person (seaking english) @gira.de
No reply
Then I tried info@gira.de asking to forward may request to Tech Sup.
No reply
Maybe non-german requests are not welcome :confused:

The question is about the 0645 00 BCU & the 0504 27 FT 1.2. I'm unable to make this thing work.
On my PC, (FIFO are disabled) I can connect to the bus via a std RS232 I/F.
I've defined a new connection for the FT 1.2, but the Test fails: no connect.
I tried on another PC, same result :mad:

As Gira doesn't care about me, maybe a forum member can give me a tip as how to debug this. The devices are brand new, so probably not defect, but I can't figure out anything to configure.

Should I load the db for the devices, should I assign a PA ? (I've read here in the forum "No, not needed")

Thank you in advance for your kind help
Raymond

<info@gira.de> @gira.de (e@gira.de)

fallas04
30.10.06, 11:39
Welcome,

Hi,

Maybe non-german requests are not welcome :confused:

I can`t believe it. Try to call the Hotline-Number +49 2195 601 123. I`m sure, they will help you also in english.

If you are waiting for an answer per email, maybe you must wait for a long time. The telephone-hotline are very good. Every times they could help me, ok, i`m only a "Newbie"... :rolleyes:

Godd luck
fallas04

Michel
30.10.06, 11:54
I can`t believe it. Try to call the Hotline-Number +49 2195 601 123. I`m sure, they will help you also in english.The number is wrong! Do not call!
The correct number is: +49 2195 602 123

Warichet
30.10.06, 11:54
Try to call the Hotline-Number +49 2195 601 123. I`m sure, they will help you also in english. I can understand that people who are not usually working in an international enironment, don't like to speak english. No problem for me. A mail is a more "off-line and comfortable" contact.

If you are waiting for an answer per email, maybe you must wait for a long time. My request is not really "urgent", although the first mail is dated 26-10. Also, I've registered my HS2, so I though the hotline was open for me :confused: unless they collect the form in .... the wastebasket :p
NB: the HS2 registration form is bilingual :D

I must admit I've been influenced by the positive comments about Gira in this forum.

fallas04
30.10.06, 13:03
The number is wrong! Do not call!
The correct number is: +49 2195 602 123

I`m sorry, Michels number are right. My mistake... :o

I can understand that people who are not usually working in an international enironment, don't like to speak english. No problem for me.

But thats not the right way in the middle of europe...

I must admit I've been influenced by the positive comments about Gira in this forum.

Now you have some problems to find help by GIRA. But I think if you have found the contact, after your problems :rolleyes: , you will say the same. I hope for...

Good luck
fallas04