PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Berker Alarm Zentrale "melder fehlt"

Jan T
19.08.06, 19:00
Dear,

First don't hesitate to answer in German, as a native dutch speaker, I do understand it.

I have a :mad: MAJOR problem with my EIB Alarmcentrale from Berker (the same as from Gira).

I almost got every week a "melder fehlt" alarm (mostly at night). This alarm occurs when a detector is missing. The strange thing is that it's always another detector (a door or room contact point) and after disarming the centrale, the contact is always back.

Some investigation told me that the message is caused by " object 213
213 Melderabfrageintervall
Im Abstand der oben angegebenen Zeit werden nacheinander alle Melder der Alarmzentrale zur Sabotageüberwachung abgefragt, damit wird das Vorhandensein aller Melder überprüft. Die Abfrage erfolgt über die Gruppenadresse.
(z.B. 50 Melder, alle 10 Sekunden, nach 500 Sekunden sind alle Melder abgefragt)
Sollte ein Melder bei diesem Abfrageintervall nicht antworten, wird je nach Anlagenzustand eine Störung bzw. Sabotage ausgelöst.

But it seems not possible to disable the 'melderabfrageintervall'. It only accepts a value between 2 and 255.
The door and room contacts are wired to a berker 8 inputs interface which I already replaced but without any advance.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with the contact and if I just could disable the automatic check of the alarmsystem, my problem would be solved.

At this moment I'm really thinking to install another alarmsystem as having more than one false alarm a week is much too much (especially for the neighbours).

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks a lot

Jan T
Belgium

max
20.08.06, 13:10
Hi,

do you user Berker Universalschnittstelle 8fach Komfort in your EIB installation? - We had the same problem - it took us months to find out the reason. We had to replace *all* Berker US 8fach Komfort by US 4fach Komfort. - Since then the Berker Alarmzentrale works without problems.

Cheers Max

tommy
20.08.06, 14:45
Hi,

do you user Berker Universalschnittstelle 8fach Komfort in your EIB installation? ...

The door and room contacts are wired to a berker 8 inputs interface ...

Well, it seems so. :o

So try to replace the 8fold by two newer 4fold interfaces.

By the way: You can't disable the "Melderabfrageintevall".

max
20.08.06, 19:31
Well, it seems so. :o
... Uuups... ;-)

BTW: we had to replace *all* 8fold interfaces in our EIB installation, also those which we did not use for the Berker AZ.

Max

Jan T
21.08.06, 18:27
Hey Guys,

Thanks for your respons. I've 24 contacts. As I seems not to have another option, I trust you and will replace the 3 Universalschnittstelle 8fach Komfort with 6 new 4fach Komfort.
:eek: Painfull ...
Someboy wants to buy 3 Universalschnittstelle 8fach Komfort :p

thanks for the info.

Jan

eibfuzzy
21.08.06, 22:48
selbst gelöscht