PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Need help with mini-function module

eulaersi
27.07.06, 22:16
I've just installed a mini-function module, and I could use some help :-)

I want to send a telegram to all actors with value 0 when somebody leaves the house.

"Leaving the house" is defined in the mini function module as:
- The alarm is set on (read from binary input), AND
- One of the doors is open (read from binary input), AND
- The alarm doesn't sound off because someone enters the house (read from binary input)

Based on this logic I receive a value 1 (when all conditions are met), or value 0 (when one of the conditions are not met) through the mini-function module.

I can use an INV-block to invert the value of 1 to 0. But then when one of the conditions are not met, I receive a value 1 (so all lights are put on).

My question is which function block should I use so that only a value is sent when all of the above conditions are met. When one of the conditions are not met, I don't want to sent a telegram on the bus.

Thanks for your help

Ivan

Dirk Beyer
28.07.06, 13:23
Hello,

I´m not so good in english, so my answere is in german. You schould try to translat!

Du musst am Ausgang das Kontrollsignal c_xxxxx statt dem echten Signal erzeugen.

Dann legst Du am Eingang eine Konstante "0" an den Eingang eines Transfergatters und an den Ausgang das "echte" Signal xxxx

Das c_xxxx Signal bewirkt, daß das echte Signal jedesmal mit seinem Wert gesendet wird. Da am echten Signal über "tra" die Konstante 0 anliegt, bekommst Du immer die gewünschte 0

eulaersi
30.07.06, 21:55
I would like to thank you for your answer. This problem has been solved! As always ... I can move to the next problem ;)

When I open the door I receive value 1 through a binary input, and a second later value 0. So the binary input just tells me when someone opens the door, but not how long it stays open.

Now, if I open the door (receiving 1 and a moment later 0), and after ten minutes I switch on the alarm and close the door, I never receive a telegram "leaving the house".

Can I modify my MFM so that when someone opens the door and within 15 minutes of opening the door, the alarm is switched on, it is considered as "leaving the house"?

I've tried to use a DMFF-block so that during 15 minutes I receive a value 1 after someone opens the door. But then the bus is sending me during 15 minutes the signal "leaving the house", "leaving the house", "leaving the ...", "leaving ...", "le...", "..."

Feel free to answer in German !

Best regards

Ivan

Dirk Beyer
31.07.06, 17:05
Hallo,

ich verstehe das Problem nicht!

Vor allem verstehe ich nicht, warum der Binäreingang von der Tür nach 1 Sekunde "0" sendet.

Ich programmiere so etwas mit "1" beim öffnen und "0" beim Schließen der Tür!

Im FM kannst Du die Öffnungszeit dann mit Zeitgliedern (z.B. DMFF) und einigen Logikgattern auswerten!

Gruß

Dirk Beyer

eulaersi
01.08.06, 22:52
Dirk,

Thanks again for your reply. However I don't have any control on the input. I read the input from my alarm system, which is a close box.

However, I've called the alarm guy and he will extend the values as long as the doors remain open (as you've suggested).

Best regards

Ivan