PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Siemens N146 Interface

$SaFe MoDeS$
10.03.06, 15:51
Dear Friends,

I am very new in EIB area and i need this forum guidance. I selected my Thesis task as an access to EIB through IP-Router(N146).I want to have some information from this very intresting Forum and want to share my ideas and theory in future time.My questions are;

Which ETS version i need for N146?
Which else software i need it?
Any already done project available from members of the forum?

Whatever you wanna share could be a good help for me.

Sincerely
Safe Mode$

EIB-Freak
10.03.06, 17:20
Hello Safe Modes,

and welcome in this forum !

To access to the EIB-System you need the ETS3.0c Version, you can download an demo-version at www.eiba.com . For full access and full possibilities you have to register the ETS3-Software, the cost is about 900 €.

Then you have set-up the communication-parameters in the ETS3 correctly and then you have a connection to the EIB, when the EIB is installed correct, :).

Kind regards,

Michael

$SaFe MoDeS$
14.03.06, 13:10
Hello EIB-Freak,

Thanx for the guidance really.I want to access to the EIB and than want to write and read to the bus using Java as a language..Is there and java Interfaces(which can send strings and recíeve) online? I am using Eclipse 3.0 as an IDE.
Waiting for your quick reply..

Any body other can help me as well..

Sincerely,
Safe Mode§

???
14.03.06, 23:14
This one makes you happy:

http://calimero.sourceforge.net/

Roland

$SaFe MoDeS$
15.03.06, 10:33
Hi everybody,

This Calimero is not the one which could help me....Any other links?
I need to make my own Java Interface which can access the EIB and could read and write read to the EIB and can send the strings to the device(any EIB multimedia), i need the examples of writing frames and in Calimero the code is hidden.
By the way thanx Roland.

Sincerely,
Safe Mode$

???
15.03.06, 11:02
>>I need to make my own Java Interface which can access the EIB

Yep, that is Calimero.

>>and could read and write read to the EIB and
>>can send the strings to the device(any EIB multimedia)

Again, that is still Calimero.

>>i need the examples of writing frames

Once more, that's Calimero. It's open source. It's free. There are examples. There is everything you need.

>>Calimero the code is hidden

No, it is open, wide, wide open.

Install it. Play with the example app. Give yourself just one hour with your Eclipse debugger checking what's going on and you'll be happy.

Good luck

Roland

$SaFe MoDeS$
15.03.06, 15:24
Hi ???

Thanx for the tips...I ordered the Siemens N146 and will get it in 2 days..I will go through using Calimero...

Will write u all the results

$SaFe MoDeS$
21.03.06, 13:12
Dear All,

Any body can guide me for the writing of the EIB commands. I want to write one Interface in Java which can read and write to the EIB...Any available Java Interfaces are to find online?

Please guide,

Sincerely,
SaFe MoDe$

$SaFe MoDeS$
24.03.06, 10:07
Hallo Leute,

Kann jemand mir kurz helfen Kommondos zu schreiben? Ein Teil meiner Arbeit ist EIB zugriff und dann auf den Bus(EIB) lesen und schreiben.
Ich musste alles auf Java und benutze ich Eclipse als IDE.

Danke

???
24.03.06, 10:59
Ich weiß nicht, was das soll!

Ich habe Dir einen Tipp gegeben, den Du nur zu befolgen brauchst.

Wenn das Teil Deiner Arbeit ist ...

Roland

$SaFe MoDeS$
06.04.06, 10:09
Hallöchen,

Eine kurze Frage!

Does Siemens N146 support Tunnelling ? I know only that it support Routing.

Thanx

tweky
06.04.06, 10:21
Does Siemens N146 support Tunnelling
Es wird EIBnet/tunneling und EIBnet/routing unterstützt.

$SaFe MoDeS$
06.04.06, 13:12
Zitat:
Es wird EIBnet/tunneling und EIBnet/routing unterstützt

Danke Tweky.

$SaFe MoDeS$
07.04.06, 10:09
Dear EIB's,

I have a question...?Do any body has a stack for Tunnelling written in Java, I bought the Siemens N146 and want to try Tunnelling. Calimero is available but i am not allowed to use it. Is any body developed his own?

Please feed back fastly,
Thanx

???
07.04.06, 10:30
>>Calimero is available but i am not allowed to use it.

Why?

Roland

Kaucher
07.04.06, 11:03
@???

why

weil man Diplomarbeiten nun mal selbst machen sollte.... :D :D

... I selected my Thesis task as an access to EIB through IP-Router....

Hi Safe,

I think, you should contact EIBA to get more information about the EIBnet/IP Protocol, if you need to write a Driver by yourself.
Since this Protocol is no Open Source, it is hard to find any appropriate information anywhere else.

Regards Jörg

$SaFe MoDeS$
07.04.06, 11:48
Actually i need to develope my own stack and my Professor asked me to write your own stack and try with the IP Router.

So i need a pre-existed someones stack and than will develope accordingly.

Can anybody help me?

$SaFe MoDeS$
08.04.06, 22:20
Hi ALL,

Actually i wrote earlier that me not allowed to use Calimero...My project is to develope my own stack in Java and should use it...My Professor strictly asked me not to use Calimero to test and make some small stacks of your own...I need a stack which support EIBnet/Tunnelling ..

Any body from all you guys working with that?

Any small help is welcomed as well.

Thanx

$SaFe MoDeS$
08.04.06, 22:23
Thanx for the tip...The task is not so small and i need a group to work with me ;)

Any way if still someone from all of you can help will be appreciated highly.

Thanx

$SaFe MoDeS$
11.04.06, 14:29
Dear EIB's,

I need some literature regarding the accessing of the EIB through COM port(RS232) and their disadvantages if we compair with EIBnet/IP protocol...

I also need the advantages and disadvantages between Routing and Tunnelling.

Can anybody help me and provide me with the links?

Danke