PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Heating control logic .. 1byte to 1bit

colin price
06.02.06, 17:52
I am looking for a module that will convert a 1-byte telegram to a 1-bit telegram for control of a heating system.

If the EIB thermostat (Gira TasteSensor 2plus)sends a 1-byte telegram of value "55" to the heating actuator which opens a UFH valve for 55% of the time, it also needs to turn on the pump & boiler. Therefore a 1-bit value is required as the input to a switching actuator module to do this.

So, I need to convert the 1-byte from the thermostat to 1-bit for the switching actuator.

Thanks

Colin Price
www.ivoryegg.co.uk (http://www.ivoryegg.co.uk)
EIB in the UK

Michel
06.02.06, 18:05
Hello Colin,

are you sure that you need to control boiler and pump by 1 TS2+ only?
IMHO you will also need a logical OR-Module, or is it a single room heating? What about water heating?

colin price
06.02.06, 19:08
Hi MIchel
Quite right. There are 8 zones each with a TS2plus 'connected' to an HMT12 (Theben) actuator so, once you have a 1-bit telegram for each channel then tht woudl go through an OR-gate. Alternatively if there was an OR-gate that acepted 1-byte values and output a 1-bit value this would also work.
Hot water is controlled direct from a timer module with a 1-bit output
Rgds,
CFP

PeterPan
07.02.06, 17:33
Hi colin..

you need a logical Device with
- 8fold analoge input OR-Logic
- 1fold digital output

Is the last Roomtemperaturcontrol at Value "0", so the output is "0".

Has anybody this device outside the homeserver?

Best regards
Peter

brachtendorf
07.02.06, 23:30
hi colin,

you could change the theben actor and the gira sensor to an one bit on-off heating system.

then you could use the bit direct for the switch.

clemens.

max99
08.02.06, 07:26
I use the "or" logic from the B&J Controlpanel for the same application (switching of the boiler and the pump if there is no heating demand)

It allows analogue input and digtial output on the same gate (1-100% = 1; 0% = 0)

Markus

colin price
13.02.06, 10:54
Hi Marcus. Sorry to be thick, but what is the B&J control panel?
Thanks
Colin

max99
13.02.06, 21:04
Hi Colin,
unfortunately I was not able to find information in English language...

German information: http://www.busch-jaeger.de/14/14_7-08.html

Markus