PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : How to reset Buderus FM446

hp3hc
01.12.05, 00:46
Hi,

Sorry to write this in english top bad I don't speak German. I am reading this forum using babelfish "cowboy" translation tool.

Anyway, here is my problem.
In my house I have 13 room temperatur reguler connected to the bus along with the FM446 and other things. I did the whole config with ETS my-self.
The problem is that my FM446 connected to my Buderus GB112 seems to be crashed.
I am not able to connect to it, nor to program the eib address (using programming button), nor reprogramming it,...
I tried to power off the whole logomatic or to remove the eib cable without success. The light on the FM446 are green and flashing green when eib cable is disconnected.

I had to swith my heathing system without EIB.

My question is : is there a way to do an hard-reset on the FM446 or do you have a workaoround ?

Many thanks,
Herve (from Belgium)

Matthias Schmidt
01.12.05, 09:33
I had a similar problem with FM446. But it my case I was able to reset it by logamatic power-off. Buderus changed FM446 several times. As far as i know there are some seroes of FM446 that can cause problems.

However, I didn't get rid of my communication problems until Buedrus changed the whole Logamatic board. Now everything works fine.

The problems with the FM446 came after 2 years. In the beginning I had to reset once a month, in the end twice a day.