PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : homeserver neue baustein

Pint
03.11.05, 15:51
hello,

we would like to have a new baustein that is able to compare the latest value with the new value and sends out a 1 on the exit if the two values are dfferent.

thanx pint

Matthias Schmidt
03.11.05, 16:12
Should be very easy to implement, but you can do this with existing logik operators, too. Again, very simple!

Pint
03.11.05, 18:18
thank you verry much for youre reply matthias, but with this information i can 't make any progres, if it is so simple couldyou please explane it to me how it has to be done please.

Thanx Pint

Gaston
04.11.05, 09:50
You may use a Comparator (Ungleich), a Transfermodule (Transfergatter) and a Filter Ein->Ein Aus->--- . In addition to the "measured" EIB Signal I1, you create another internal signal I2, O1 bein the output "1" for the change in signal.

In the Logic editor:

1. Inputs: I1 and I2
2. Outputs: I2 and O1
3. Gates: Transfer, Compare non-equal, Filter On->On Off->---
3. Connect I1 to E1 of ther Transfer module, and make sure Output A is enabled (Frei A=1) as well as the generic enabler (Hauptfreigabe=1)
4. Connect "A1 A1" to the I2 output. This delays the value on I2 until the next computation of the logic
5. Connect I1 and I2 inputs to respectively E1 and E2 of the comparator
6. The output of the comparator (A1) to the input of the filter, and the output of the filter to O1 to make sure only "1" is sent.

While I have not tested it, I think this should work.

Best regards,
Gaston

Matthias Schmidt
04.11.05, 09:57
The easiest way could be using Tilo's "Temperaturtendenz", which does nearly what you want:

http://www.kuehn-clan.de/eib/homeserver/hs_logik.html