PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : how to...

Pint
14.10.05, 11:33
Does annybody knows:
- How to send IP telegrams?
-How to wake on LAN
-Whitch ISDN provider works with the GIRA homeserver in Belgium.

Homeserver 2.1
ETS3

Thanx for your support Joris Pint

S. De Bruyne
14.10.05, 13:22
In ETS 3, you solely have to select EIBnet/IP as communication interface (instead of RS232 or USB). In the properties of that connection you can set the IP parameters.
Than you can send telegrams on EIBnet/IP via the normal way, as you would do for RS232.

EIB-Freak
14.10.05, 20:07
Hi Pint,

When you will receive or send IP-Telegrams with the homeserver, you have to know exactly what have to be in the IP-Telegram.

To aktivate WakeUpLan, you have to fill in correctly the needed information in the Experte, you can find this under:
Kommunikation --> WakeOnLAN.
There you have to generate a new profile, and name it (Bezeichnung) e.g. "Main-Computer". Then you have to fill in the MAC-Adress of the network-card, which have to receive the WakeOnLan-Packet.

Under Windows you can reach the Mac-Adress e.g. in the command-window (start -execute, "cmd") when you type "ipconfig" and search an information like "physikalische adresse" of the correct network-card.

ISDN: when your ISDN-provider uses the European ISDN-Protokoll 1DSS or simmilar, then ISDN with Homeserver should work.

Please define your ideas a little bit more :)

Sorry for my bad english :-)

Kind regards,

EIB-Freak

Pint
17.10.05, 11:05
thx for youre reply EIB-Freak,

the protocol we are using is EURO ISDN, i assume this should be a similar protocol. We always get an error "local hangup IPPP0" "IPPP0:chargesum is 0" and the cause of the error seems to be E0110 and E0158. i hope you ore anybody else can help me with this.

Also we do not get a visual in oure camera archive does anybody knows how this comes?

thanx for answering in english this is much easyer fur us, we can read also german but writing ... :rolleyes:

kind regards Pint

MarkusS
17.10.05, 12:50
Usually, Euro-ISDN or DSS1 (sometimes called ETSI-ISDN) should be all the same.

As the name says, this is a european standard for ISDN which should work on all ISDN-Interfaces (in Europe) which were installed for the last ten years or so - as long as the client didn't request a "national ISDN". The "national ISDN" was / is a country-proprietary protocol, in Germany, it was called "1TR6", France had "VN2", "VN3" and "VN4" and UK used "DASS-2" - I don't know what Belgium had as "national ISDN". As far as I know it isn't possible to order national ISDN any more, at least in Germany.

You can get the docs (or at least some parts of the docs) for free at http://www.etsi.org

Can you post the complete protocol-dump?

Regards
Markus