PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gira Tastsensor 2 plus

Jan T
30.09.05, 16:18
Dear,

I'm trying to configure the TS2 plus in ETS 3 pro. As I don't have any example, it's really complicated with all those possible objects.

Somebody who can send me an example of common (best) group addresses and objects to link which I can use as a kind of template.
English would be great, but in German would also be helpfull.
I also use a Home Server, but I first want to put the ETS right before downloading the whole thing in HS.

Thanks for the tips.
Kind Regards
Jan T
Belgium

Kris
30.09.05, 17:59
Jan,

Enclosed you can find an example of the group addresses I use for heating as well as a screenshot of the way my TS2 plusses are set up. I'm not claiming this to be the best way because there are several 'best practices' for structuring your address, but this ones works fine for me.

Ignore all group addresses starting with 0 because they are just temporary, but the ones for heating start with 3 and are the final ones.

Hope this helps,
kris

ps. je zal zien dat de namen in het nederlands zijn, een welgekome afwisseling in deze duitse fora!

brachtendorf
03.10.05, 14:46
Dear Jan.

sorry for the late answer, but because of the possibilities of the ts2+ I had to thought about a good and helping answer.

First: the ts2+ is a quite complex item.

first there are the possibilities for the buttons. I think this is black bread. ;)

first Display toggles temp, time, outside temp in 5 sec.

Then i configure him for heating and cooling. If I would decide to do it later, my heating connections will be lost, so I do this always.

The timer for heating I use only in small projects (without Homeserver) or while construction site is still running.

The lightscenes I use never. I tried it and it is working properly. But for lightscenes the homeserver is more comfortable.

then there is one point for logic structures. like the point before: I tried it, it works but with the homeserver....

For the heating i have then around 9 GAs.
temp.
should temp.
base temp.
heating/cooling
heating object
cooling object
window status
mode
necessity object

this is enough for beginning and further on.

Clemens.

Jan T
03.10.05, 20:28
Hey Kris,

many thanks for your respons and nice to see that I'm not the only not native German speaker.
Anyway, I'm very happy to find this forum as we don't have any source in Belgium to help us troubleshoot our EIB problems.

Together with the other answer and the manual, I'm going to make some study work and I will post the results as soon as possible.

Thanks for the quickstart.

PS. Kris, ik ben een eindgebruiker met wel biezonder veel interesse voor Domotica en EIB in't specifiek. Ik heb net gebouwd, met wel wat EIB apparatuur (vooral Gira) en mijn electrieker kent er eigenlijk niks van. Ik heb wel nog wat vraagjes ... Via het forum ? Of je kan me altijd mailen (jan@teblick.com).

Bedankt

Kris
12.10.05, 22:35
Jan,

Since your question might also be applicable to others I prefer 'logging' them via the forum.

This way we can also increase the number of english posts a bit, which is always a nice intermezzo between the other posts :cool:

regards, kris

brachtendorf
12.10.05, 23:24
Ich denke, ich spreche im Sinne aller Forum User, dass wir uns sehr freuen, dass das Thema immer internationaler wird.

Und Ihr habt recht: es ist manchmal ganz schön, ein wenig Englisch (oder Holländisch!) zu sehen!

Clemens.

Kris
13.10.05, 21:56
Slightly off-topic :

Claiming that belgian people speak 'Holländisch' could get you killed. :p

brachtendorf
13.10.05, 23:47
Unglaublich, diese Belgier!!

cindom
14.10.05, 10:21
ja genau,

in etwa so schlimm wie einem Francmann Fish & Chips als Nationalgericht aufzudrücken :D :D :D

Cindom