PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : acces to the internet portal

Pint
23.09.05, 09:22
acces to the internet portalHello, i'm trying to connect the homeserver to the ISDN line, the first step works(call to the homeserver to get a 5 numbered PIN) but then if i want to connect the homeserver to the portal site i always get the message:

Der Homeserver hat sich nicht mit dem Portal in Verbindung gesetzt.

can annybody thell me what i do wrong, on the homeserver screen i also see thet the ISDN of the homeserver is OFFLINE.
I hope to hear something quick of anybody.
thx pint

Michel
23.09.05, 09:29
acces to the internet portalHello, i'm trying to connect the homeserver to the ISDN line, the first step works(call to the homeserver to get a 5 numbered PIN) but then if i want to connect the homeserver to the portal site i always get the message:

Der Homeserver hat sich nicht mit dem Portal in Verbindung gesetzt.

can annybody thell me what i do wrong, on the homeserver screen i also see thet the ISDN of the homeserver is OFFLINE.
I hope to hear something quick of anybody.
thx pintYou have to setup the correct portal adress (homeserver.gira.de) and the correct portal password (usually the serial number)in the "Experte" (Projekt/Netzwerk).
Do not forget to send the registration form to GIRA / DACOM, otherwise your Homeserver is unknown at the portal.
Hope this helps.

Pint
23.09.05, 09:48
You have to setup the correct portal adress (homeserver.gira.de) and the correct portal password (usually the serial number)in the "Experte" (Projekt/Netzwerk).
Do not forget to send the registration form to GIRA / DACOM, otherwise your Homeserver is unknown at the portal.
Hope this helps.

thank you verry much (again) for youre fast reply, the registration form, where can i get it, and normally oure mentor already did this two years ago, i don't think this wil solve the problem, because if we insert another psw we get the message

Ein HomeServer mit dem Namen "???" ist unbekannt!.

thats why i think that this part is right, but we did something else wrong.
Hoping to hear of you.

Pint

Pint
23.09.05, 10:47
When i restart the homeserver i get on screen the message:
isdn _net : local hangup IPPP0
IPP0: chargesum is 0
ippp0: dialing 1 0032145623336...
isdn hisax1, ch0 cause E0110
isdn_net local hangup ipppp0
ippp0:chargesum is 0

does this give anybody the idea what i have to do?
grtz pint

EIBJ
23.09.05, 11:10
Hi Pint
in order to connect to homeserver.gira.de Page, you first have to register at the page. Provide a name for your homeserver (u can chose yourself) and provide Password. The password is usally the Serial number of the HS (printed on the HS on the back). And - unlike what michel said - you do NOT have to register before you can use this service. Every HS is registered with its own Serialnumber(nethertheless you should register !).
Once this is done, enter the values in the EXPERT - Project - Netzwerk Tab. The Portalpassword is the Serialnumber of the HS (unless you changed it).
After you have done this, you should see in the DEBUG list (HOMEPAGE area), whether the HS is connected proberly.
if everything is OK, you should be able to connect.

Of course you have to make sure the HS can connect to the Internet using the ISDN line (ISDN wählverbindung auf Abruf) in Projekt Netzwerk Settings.
This is also explained in the Online Help.

hope this helps
greetings
Hans-Jürgen

Michel
23.09.05, 12:59
And - unlike what michel said - you do NOT have to register before you can use this service. Every HS is registered with its own Serialnumber(nethertheless you should register !).
Once this is done, enter the values in the EXPERT - Project - Netzwerk Tab. The Portalpassword is the Serialnumber of the HS (unless you changed it).
After you have done this, you should see in the DEBUG list (HOMEPAGE area), whether the HS is connected proberly.
if everything is OK, you should be able to connect.

hope this helps
greetings
Hans-JürgenHello Hans-Jürgen,

yes you are right, but the older Homeservers sometimes are not listed on the new portal "homeserver.gira.de" but on the old one "myhs.de" (or something like that - I do not remember properly).
So you could check the listing of your on the new portal by visiting it manually and enter the serialnumber of your homeserver, in order to see whether it is listed or not.
You should get the registration form by calling the GIRA hotline, if needed.

Pint
29.09.05, 12:41
can somebody help with this fault codes, i went yesterdag to Germany to GIRA for a study day, and once the homeserver is connected, the rest is a peace of cake but we cannot connect and it's pretty frustrating. We get the pin, but we do not make connection to the portalsite. please help us

joris Pint

OliverH
29.09.05, 12:47
Please send your actual DEBUG-Page to "hotline at gira.de"