PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : IR control alternative?

colin price
09.09.05, 14:02
I am looking for an alternative to the Merten 623519 "IR Receiver" & 570222 "IR remote control Distance 2010" which are now discontinued.

My client wants to be able to control EIB functions from an IR handset without the need for a pushbutton with integrated IR receiver.

Ideally, like the Merten device, it would be a simple single cover plate on the wall that can be addressed by either a bespoke IR handset, or a learning remote.

I have looked at the Schlapps device, but this is too bulky and does not mount on the wall.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Colin
--
Colin Price

www.eibshop.co.uk
The home of EIB and KNX parts in the UK

Meudenbach
09.09.05, 15:14
Hi colin,

may I have a solution for you, but you need a PC as gateway. My IR Device is a free programming receiver/transmitter. It support´s a lot of code´s also RC5, RC6 and B&O. In the future I will develop a control and learning function for HS and eibPort. In this case you don´t need a PC as gateway.

br

PS: ääääääääähm is Katie your sister :rolleyes: :D ;)

colin price
12.09.05, 14:51
Thanks for that.

Not quite what I am looking for in this case, but would eb interested for the future.

Also, if I have a client who wants to use the EIBPort/ Node would you be up for some consultancy?

Cheers,

Colin

ps. never heard of Katie

Meudenbach
12.09.05, 16:29
Thanks for that.
Also, if I have a client who wants to use the EIBPort/ Node would you be up for some consultancy?

ps. never heard of Katie

You mean generel consultancy (standard practice) for it or in combination with IR Device ???

.... I'am afraid so :cool:

br