PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Small buzzer

Marc Gregoire
23.11.04, 14:27
Hi,

I'm searching for a small buzzer component that I can use as a doorbell. When someone rings the doorbell, those little buzzers will make a sound.

I searched at http://www.eibmarkt.com/ but i don't immediately find something suitable. Does anyone know a buzzer component that can be connected directly to the EIB bus?

Kind Regards,

Meudenbach
23.11.04, 19:56
Use Busch Jaeger TRITON display type or universal Display. Please attend that the buzzer is realy "small" ;).

Maybe the GIRA or MERTEN EIB/Voice modul is a better solution...
because the sound level is better.

br

meckymesser
24.11.04, 22:08
Hi,

I've a question regarding BJ Triton. How can I let the Triton make a sound? I have some 6126, 6123,6127 ... but did'nt find this feature. Can you give me a hint?

Best regards, Juergen

Matthias Schmidt
24.11.04, 23:34
I am using the "Infodisplay 2"' internal buzzer for "emulating" a door bell.

Meudenbach
25.11.04, 00:44
@meckymesser

remember.. you need TRITON LCD - DISPLAY Type. Than you can use the alarm object in the display parameters (not in ETS Software). You must generate a text with the display-tool software....

...but as door bell
:( :confused:

br

meckymesser
25.11.04, 01:09
Hi,

thanks, I understand, I will have a look to the Tool Software for the LCD Texts to find out how loud the buzzer is... ;-)

Tanks a lot!

Juergen

Marc Gregoire
25.11.04, 12:25
Original geschrieben von Meudenbach
Use Busch Jaeger TRITON display type or universal Display. Please attend that the buzzer is realy "small" ;).
I want to place several small buzzers thoughout the house instead of just 1 buzzer, so this display will be a bit expensive...

Original geschrieben von Meudenbach
Maybe the GIRA or MERTEN EIB/Voice modul is a better solution...
because the sound level is better.
Do you have any link to such a voice module? I can't seem to find it...

OStein
26.11.04, 14:53
For the Merten Sprachaktor (http://www.merten.de/download/pub/merten_Nov-04_90-477098.zip) there's a short technical description (german though...)

S. De Bruyne
26.11.04, 16:36
Why don't you use simple binay outputs, with a short "on-tim", i.e. switching off at the shortest possible time that you can configure (e.g. 0,5 seconds) and connect some plain 5 V buzzer (Conrad) to them. If you use different tones, and different group addresses for different buzzers, you can even have multiple buttons at the entrance door to allow differentiating for whom somebody is at the door (parents, sun, daughter, ...).

Marc Gregoire
26.11.04, 18:11
Original geschrieben von OStein
For the Merten Sprachaktor (http://www.merten.de/download/pub/merten_Nov-04_90-477098.zip) there's a short technical description (german though...) Thank you for that link. It's not a problem that it's in german. I can read/understand german, but it's more difficult for me to write german ;)

Original geschrieben von S. De Bruyne
Why don't you use simple binay outputs, with a short "on-tim", i.e. switching off at the shortest possible time that you can configure (e.g. 0,5 seconds) and connect some plain 5 V buzzer (Conrad) to them. If you use different tones, and different group addresses for different buzzers, you can even have multiple buttons at the entrance door to allow differentiating for whom somebody is at the door (parents, sun, daughter, ...). Yes, I think I'm going to go that direction. I was just wondering if there were buzzers that you could connect directly to the EIB bus, but apparently they don't exist and it would be much easier, because then I wouldn't need to put extra wiring next to the EIB bus. I know I can use the white/yellow pair of the EIB bus, but that will be used for something else.