PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : light off >> fan on

eulaersi
15.11.04, 08:52
I guess this is a basic question, but how do I turn on the fan in the toilet at the moment the light goes down?

On my Merten "schaltactor" I have a status object, but this object only sends 0 when the light goes down. So I guess I can't use that value to turn the light on.

Any tips?

Best regards

Ivan

S. De Bruyne
15.11.04, 10:32
I guess it would be better to switch off the fan when the light switches off.
Otherwise, when would the fan switch off again?

I would solve this as follows:
Switch on the fan when the light in the toilet is switched on. You can do this with a switch on delay (Einschaltverzögerung), so that "for short visits", it does not switch on.
Then, switch off the fan when the light switches off, but with a switch off delay (Ausschaltverzögerung) so that it keeps running some time after the toilet became free.

bowa
15.11.04, 11:02
what you see quite often is that if you indeed shut off the light the fan in the toilet runs for 5 minutes and then stops.

its a setup i am thinking about implementing too, does it require special function modules ? to do that ? (the timer and the combination of turning off and on) or is the functionality included in for example a gira smartsensor or gira tastsensor2 enough for this situation ??

bruno

PeterPan
15.11.04, 12:04
Hello..

what you need is an inverter-Unit.

You may use the Status of the switching-actuator for start an inverter-unit.
The inverting-unit gets the group-adress of the status-object. This switches the 0-signal to an 1-signal.
On the output of the inverting-unit you use an other group-adress and connect this to the actuator-object that switches the van.

best regards
PeterPan

eulaersi
15.11.04, 12:46
Thanks for your replies.

Do you have the references of such an inverter unit?

Ivan

Dieter Koch
15.11.04, 13:20
Hello,

you don't need an inverter unit.
Use an acuator from Lingg & Janke. In the parameters you can choose whether the status-objekt is 1 or 0 when the contact is closed.

Dieter

a hafner
15.11.04, 16:17
Hi Ivan,

there are different ways for an solution.

wich merten aktor is in your installation (art no. ?)

how the light will switch on and of .. is it a push button (art no ?)

on merten push buttons you can send 2 different group adresses on 1 push so you can send a "0" to teh ligt and a "1" to the fan.

BR

Alexander

eulaersi
15.11.04, 20:55
Light and fan are switched by two channels in a Merten switch aktor (12x230 6484.90).

Light is triggered by a moving detector (Instabus Argus Prasenz 6305.99).

The goal is to switch the fan on, when the person leaves the toilet room. I guess the only way to be certain is when there is no more movement and therefore the light is switched off.

Thanks for your help

Ivan

BTW: "movement" has to be explicit. If you are too "focused", the Argus Prasenz doesn't detect you and light is switched off. Not too handy :D

a hafner
16.11.04, 08:29
Hi Ivan,

you can use the application presece 2 way movement for a solution.

the block A or the preseceblock switch the light and the block B switch the fan.

the block B had to switch off at start of movement and switch on when staircasetimer has elapsed.

if you additional use the staircasefunction in the switchaktor the fan can be switch off after a defined time after the person has left the toilet room.

BR

Alexander