PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Bipolar EIB Aktor?

Marc Gregoire
13.11.04, 14:03
I want to switch a 220V outlet with a bipolar EIB actor. Unfortunately, I have not found any bipolar 220V/16A EIB switching actor. With bipolar i mean that the actor will interupt both phases of the outlet.
Does anyone know where I can get such a 220V/16A bipolar EIB switching actor or how I can solve this problem?
I'm from Belgium and it is required that 220V outlets (for example in the bathroom) are behind a bipolar switch.

Kind Regards,
Marc Gregoire

Matthias Schmidt
13.11.04, 14:09
The easiest and cheapest (and maybe safest) way would be to switch a separate bipolar relay with an EIB actor.

Kris
23.11.04, 18:34
Hi Marc,

Since I've been faced with the same 'belgian' problem, here's my humble opinion.

1) According to my electrician, who checked with the certification guy, the obligation to interupt both 'wires' (tweepolig onderbreken) can be overcome by using a 10mA circuit breaker instead of a 30mA. This circuit breaker is also required if you have outlets in the Zone 0 (very close to bath of shower). My installation is planned for certification somewhere next week, so I'll be able to tell if it passed or not.

2) Within the certification organisation discussion are ongoing on a modernisation of the regulations. One of the items is the cancellation of the dual interruption rule.

3) You can always use separate relais with dual interruption for these outlets (contactors @ 20€ per piece)

Good luck,
kris

Marc Gregoire
10.12.04, 16:21
Original geschrieben von Kris

2) Within the certification organisation discussion are ongoing on a modernisation of the regulations. One of the items is the cancellation of the dual interruption rule. Yes, you are right. I've bought the AREI which is a bundle of all rules for electrical stuff in Belgium. In this latest version of the AREI it is said that you are no longer required to interrupt both phases. So, I'm going to do everything unipolar.

Btw: did your installation pass certification?

S. De Bruyne
10.12.04, 16:48
Hi Marc,

I did it differently. I switch bipolair, cause I care more about my own safety than about rules (and because I did not (yet) know about that rule.).

The only thing I did is to use a real "relay", instead of a classic "interruptor", becuase for an interruptor, you never know its state.

Marc Gregoire
10.12.04, 17:57
Original geschrieben von S. De Bruyne
Hi Marc,

I did it differently. I switch bipolair, cause I care more about my own safety than about rules (and because I did not (yet) know about that rule.). I know, but I have bought an EIB starter kit from eibmarkt because such a kit is much cheaper than buying all parts separately. Such a kit comes with a 32 fold concentrator and 4x8 aktors for switching devices. It will get a bit expensive if i need to put a relay for each output...