PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Tastsensor 2 plus : reading betriebsmodus

Kris
03.10.04, 22:25
Hi guys,

Since temperatures are dropping I decided to start programming my heating, but I came accros a 'weird' behaviour of my TS2plus RTR's

I use the Konnex 'betriebsmodus' objects to set and read my modus via my HS2. Since by default this object does not have the Read (L) nor the Transmit (Ü) flags I have set these flags and updated my TS2plus.

No problem until i noticed my HS2 visu was not correct...and I started testing with the ETS3 group monitor with these results:

3/1/6 Stand Kinderkamer 6 - Read
3/1/7 Stand Slaapkamer 6 - Read
3/1/7 Stand Slaapkamer 6 - Response $02
read 3/1/6 (second TS2p) --> NO response ????

stopped ETS3 and restarted but not change. Settings in ETS3 are correct (see screenshot)

I found a workaround to this problem by going into the TS2P plugin removing the L flag, downloading the application, going back into the plugin, set the L flag, redownload the application and voila, it works !

I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced similar behaviour and has a more 'efficient' solution for it?

thanks, kris

BTW : Is it normal that the 'Partial download' in ETS3 does not work with the TS2P and that I have to select 'Download application' all the time?