PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Window blinds

bowa
22.09.04, 14:07
In my loft i am planning to use windows blinds.
http://www.luxaflex.be/images/products/24/27/impressie_groot_02.jpg

Lets assume i use 'luxaflex' with their monokommando (http://www.luxaflex.de/de/products/windowtopic.asp?topic_ID=SP1&Prod_ID=27) what would be a good actor for this ? i want to use both the 'up/down' feature as wel as the 'tilt' (change the angle of the slats) feature. does that need 'two' entries for each blind ? i ll have 6 blinds in total.

would the siemens n522 be a good idea ? PDF (http://www.eibmarkt.com/isroot/eibmarkt/Files/Datenblatt/N061993.pdf)

bowa
25.09.04, 17:31
really nobody here using window blinds with 'horizontal' or 'vertical' slats ?

Matthias Schmidt
25.09.04, 17:40
I do (like several other people in the forum)!

It is not really a very complicated thing. I control tilt and up/down by ambient light.

The N 522 (the one I use) workes fine with window blinds having mechanical sensors for end positions. In this case it can calculate the time needed for direct positioning e.g. 50 % up, tilt 70%. Sometimes he needs a reference run, but with my hs this is done automatically in the morning when the window blinds are opened.

The N522 can control 4 window blinds.

bowa
25.09.04, 18:07
thanks for the information,

the mechanical sensor for up down , is that integrated in the motor of the blinds ? for tilt i cant really think of a mechanical sensor.

what is the typical wire i should use from the different motors to the n522 ? does it typically need an extra powersupply cable too ?

can i ask you what brand of blinds you have ? is it luxaflex ?

Matthias Schmidt
25.09.04, 22:23
There are always sensors integrated: mechanical ones or ones that are measuring the motor current or other electronical systems. You can use the N522 in this case, too, but then you have to measure exactly up/down-time, time for tilting and so on so that the N522 can calculate the time needed for positioning. With mechanical sensors it does it itself.

I am having regular outside blinds with 230V motor. It is connected via 4(5, one is free) x 1,5 cable.

In my bathroom I am using window blinds that are between the two layers of the windows. These are 12V = types and you need a special Aktor for them.

bowa
27.09.04, 09:06
Original geschrieben von Matthias Schmidt
There are always sensors integrated: mechanical ones or ones that are measuring the motor current or other electronical systems. You can use the N522 in this case, too, but then you have to measure exactly up/down-time, time for tilting and so on so that the N522 can calculate the time needed for positioning. With mechanical sensors it does it itself.

Ok, so 'mechanical sensors' would be better, but without is ok to work with too. I can imagine how the sensors for up down would look like, they can be just touch sensors, much like window or door contacts. But mechanical sensors for the tilt -- i cant really think how they would work.

You said your HS2 takes care of the testrun, would a Gira smartsensor be able to do that too ?

thanks for answering all my silly n00b questions.

Matthias Schmidt
27.09.04, 09:21
The sensors are included in the drive. Sometimes you can see a small screw with +/- sign to adjust the switching point. But this is normally done during mounting and you/the customer doesn't have to care for it. All you need to know is whether it is mechanical or not.

The reference run in my case is only necessary for one window blind which is always closed (down position), I only change the tilt angle during the day. So several short tilts can result in a visible deviation. If during the day I would open and close the blind completely, the deviation would not occur. If the Smartsensor has some clocks, you can do a refrence run automatically.

Do not hesitate to ask further questions, we are all former newbies! :)