PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Pushbutton in combination with presence sensor

knxke
02.05.14, 09:46
I hope english is allowed here on the forum, please feel free to answer in German. I'm trying to understand some knx basics for use in my home. What I'm trying to accomplish: I have a Jung F50 universal taster and a Jung universal presence sensor. The first rocker is in 'button' function, thus giving me 2 separate controllable buttons. The left button should operate the presence sensor. The right button should directly operate the light (one way or the other) for manual override. Also, I would like the status leds to indicate in which mode we are in: automatic via presence sensor (left led: green), manual 'on' via button (left led: red), manual 'off' via button (all leds off).

When left button is pressed:

Status led of the left button goes to 'on' (color green)
The presence sensor goes to 'active' state
The actuator remains in which ever state it was

Pressing left button again should do nothing at this time (state remains unchanged). When right button is pressed:

Status led of the left button goes to 'off'
Presence sensor goes to 'disabled' state
Actuator goes to 'on' state (light goes on)
Status led of the right button goes 'on' (color red)

When the right button is pressed again, status led goes off and the light goes out. In this state everything (including the presence sensor) is 'off'. Important is that pressing the right button does not 'toggle' the actuator.
If the actuator was 'on' because of the light sensor, the acutator should remain in 'on' position. In that case only the presence sensor is disabled and the right status led turned on (color: red).

If I understand it correctly, to disable the presence sensor I must use the it's superimposed mode. Another option is using the 'disabling' object, but this also disables the light sensor which I don't want. The other alternative is to use the 'manual on/off' object, but according to the manual, the sensor remains active. It will just turn the light on/off untill a next detection cycle takes place. I want the light to stay on or off untill another button press happened.

So, what I did to make this work is create 3 group addresses:

GA1: button1 (config: switching/command on pressing = 'off'), 'disabling object' presence sensor, left button status led (config: 0 = led 'on' - 1 = led 'off'), right button status led (config: 1 = led 'on' - 0 = led 'off')
GA2: button2 (config: switching/command on pressing = 'toggle'), 'superimposed switching object' presence sensor (config: 'turn off via disabling object'), left button status led, right button status led
GA3: switching output presence sensor, actuator output1

As far as my understanding goes, pressing the left button would yield an 'off' telegram being sent stopping the (possible) superimposed state of the presence sensor and turning on the left status led (since inverted operation). Pressing the button again would result in no difference as it would still send an 'off' telegram.

Pressing the right button would send an 'on' telegram so that the presence sensor goes to superimposed mode and switches the actuator via the switching output to 'on'. The status led of the left button would turn 'off' (as it works inverted) and the status led of right button would turn 'on'. Pressing the right button again would send an 'off' telegram so that the presence sensor superimposed mode switches the actuator to 'off'.

Problem: the status led of the left button would now turn 'on' ---> this I don't want, the status led of the left button should remain 'off' until the left button is pressed.

My question: is this way of working valid? How can I solve the problem that the left led is turned 'off' when pressing the right button, but not turned 'on' when pressing it again?