PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : EIB System Specifications Volume 2 ?

edmund66
23.12.03, 15:50
Ich habe Volume 1 und 3 der EIB-System Spezifikation, aber Volume 2 hab ich nicht gefunden. Kann mir jemand sagen, wo die aufzutreiben ist?
Ich hab auch schon am 11.12.2003 eine Anfrage an info@konnex.org geschickt, aber (noch) keine Antwort erhalten:

Hier die URL für die Spezifikationen (Vol.1 und Vol.3):
http://www.eiba.com/downloads/downloads.nsf/system%20specifications?OpenPage

Danke
Edmund Schöpf

gamma
23.12.03, 17:15
Hallo Edmund,
Volume 2 brauchst du eigentlich nicht wenn
du Volume 3 hast

Grüsse von Gamma !

S. De Bruyne
24.12.03, 08:31
Volume 2, the so-called "Cookbook" contains a repetition of the system technology (basic concepts, EIS, PEI, API) and mainly a number of sample applications (hardware and source code) for BCU 1 and PL-BCU.

edmund66
24.12.03, 09:27
Original geschrieben von S. De Bruyne
Volume 2, the so-called "Cookbook" contains a repetition of the system technology (basic concepts, EIS, PEI, API) and mainly a number of sample applications (hardware and source code) for BCU 1 and PL-BCU.

Thank you for your replay.
Maybe it is exactly the "sample applications" i need to develope my own application.
This end-user application should send eib telegramms to set and read values of its components (actors) and display it through a WEB Browser. The interface between the Web Server and EIB originally was serial, now I would like to try with IP, because I was not able to make the serial communication work.

Thanks in any case.
Edmund