PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Sorry this is in english---heating issue

Vimal
17.12.10, 13:18
This is a heating issue I have and please please help!

The spec of the fan coil unit is the GEA Flex Geko and it either comes with it’s own control, which can be connected to their own bus system, call the GEA Matrix, or provided without a control system, which means the KNX system would have to control it directly.

What I want to be able to do with it is connect each unit to the KNX system so they can be controlled from either in the room or on a network. If a unit has been left on after a guest leaves, employees should be able to turn it off from the central control. The central control system should also be able to read what temperature the room is at any time, so a value actuator or volt free contact probably isn’t going to provide that level of functionality.

What I need to know is:
• Does the system connect directly to the KNX system?
• If so, does it connect via it’s own control interface or does it require the KNX system to provide the control?
• If the KNX system has to provide the control, what would we install?
• Could I get the feedback from a thermostat in the room and would this provide local and central control?

IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT THIS SYSTEM, DO YOU KNOW ANY FAN COIL UNITS THAT CAN BE INTEGRATED WITH KNX EASILY ...PLEASE IF YOU CAN TELL ME THE BRAND NAME THAT WOULD BE VERY HANDY.BTW I am in UK so be handy if i can get this in the UK.

Thank you guys appreciate the time and help.

cheers
vimal

Dirk Beyer
18.12.10, 06:55
Hello,
I have very good experience with the following device:

http://www.futurasmus-knxgroup.com/fabricante.php?fabricante=23

refer the link is an international wholesaler, on the equipment was certainly in the UK can.

Regards

Dirk Beyer

Vimal
20.12.10, 11:36
hi derek,

Thanks for replying back, appreciate the time.

have a few queries if you dont mind answering them please.

1.http://www.futurasmus-knxgroup.com/producto.php?cod_producto=3182&PHPSESSID=nsmebnclvtp94i21lt40d04ho3 take this is the product you are referring to?

2.how does one connect to this a fan coil unit?

3.is this compatible with all fan coil units?

cheers
vimal