PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Siemens 258-2AB21 problem with Brightness sensor.

iJAF
05.11.10, 11:42
Hi, sorry for my post in english !!

I have 3 Presence Detectors 5WG1 258-2AB21, to control 3 light circuits with Motion an Light restrictions !

The Presence Detection works fine (turn on and off the circuits with the time i have defined) !!

But I want to turn on ONLY if there isn't enough light (and presence obviously) !

No matter the Brightness value I select in the Presence Detector parameters (minimum-1 or maximum-8) , the 3 light circuits always turn on and off, even if the ambient is dark enough !!!

Is there any known problem with the Brightness Sensors in the the Presence Detectors ?!

I have attached the printscreens of the sensor configuration in ETS project if it could be useful !

Thank you :Prost:

EIB-Freak
07.11.10, 10:01
Try
-General data
-Output brightness
-Active

I think that will work.

iJAF
08.11.10, 10:52
Hi, thank you for the feedback !!

I have already tried that option !

It is used to output the brightness value to a group address !!

But, even with that option turned on, the behaviour of the sensor was the same (always turn the lights on when sensing presence !) :(

I don't know what to do more, in order to put the brightness restriction working ... Schulter1

Anyone used that sensor here ?!

Thank you very much !

iJAF
16.11.10, 11:00
I have contacted Siemens support and sent them the project file!

They said that everything is configured ok and should work, but ... it doesn't :(

I have tried everything and i don't know what more could I do ... !

Thank you

iJAF
30.11.10, 19:40
Hi, I continue with the same issue !!

I have sent the project file to siemens support germany and they told me that everything is well configured and they don't see any problem !

I have attached some telegrams in order the help understanding the problem !!!

Thank you !