PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : WAGO und EIB trennwand

grudziu
02.03.09, 11:11
Hi,
I'm trying to make function "trennwand" (moving walls :) ) with scenes and dimm using codesys WAGO I/O 750-819 + 753-646. Maybe somebody has the ready function/function block?

Hi,
Ich versuche machten die Funktion "Trennwand" mit Szenen und DIMM fur CODESYS WAGO I / O 750-819 + 753-646. Vielleicht hat jemand der bereit FB oder Funktion?

Mako
03.03.09, 20:48
Hi Grudzui,

could you please describe the application more detail. Are there only one or more moving walls?
Is the WAGO controller the dimm actuator or does the WAGO device control the switch signals for external dimm actuators depending on opened or closed moving wall?

regards

Mako

grudziu
03.03.09, 22:06
There will be two places, where the division is controlled by binary inputs. In one place two rooms can be connected or separated.

I wan't to transfer 1-bit,4-bit and scenes communication objects. Scenes can be also transfered by 1-byte value object from the status feedback, so the scene is call up for some group of lamps, and on the second half only status value (fe 87% from feeedback) will be transferet into 1-byte object.

Mako
09.03.09, 21:26
Hi Gruziu,

please apologize my late answer, but I was on a business trip.

I think I could send you a CoDeSys program for the WAGO controller that might cover the requirements of your application.

Please send me a private message with your eMail address in order to providing the program

regards

Mako

grudziu
13.03.09, 17:11
I've already send you a private message.

Mako
13.03.09, 21:20
Hi,

yes I received your message and you just got
the example.

best regard

Mako